Monday, January 25, 2016

Easter is coming!

I imagine if I had an actual store with walls and windows this is what you would see in the next couple of weeks! 
These are all of my newest items that will be available in my shop this Friday! I worked all weekend on new pieces and creating a fun new twist in some things I have created in the past! It was fun to be re inspired and make them just different enough! 
You may remember these guys from a few years back, I designed them about 5 years ago and have sold them in a variety of ways, but I have to admit this is one of my favorites! 
This is a new wreath I'm working on. The carrots were so fun to make with twine and rit dye. Watch for a tutorial this week!!

That's its for now. Keep an eye on my IG account all week for more sneak peaks and a wonderful Valentine giveaway that's happening now!

No comments: